If you have any further questions that aren’t quite answered here, feel free to call us at 1-855-277-8904
- How many people do you send out to each job?
- Do you move Furniture?
- Do you charge to move furniture?
- What do I need to do to prepare for Carpet Cleaning?
- What method of cleaning do you use?
- Do you pretreat stains?
- How long will the carpets take to dry?
- Can I walk on it when its done?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Do you give estimates?
- Do you clean tile?
– Two, One Operating Technician and One Helper.
– Ideally, all floors should be clear, which in most cases is impractical. What we would like our customers to do, before our crew’s arrival, is move all breakables, plants and stereo components. If the closets are to be cleaned, they need to be cleared of all things on the floor. The major pieces of furniture which remain in a room will be moved by our crew, the carpet cleaned and then the furniture placed back in it’s original position. Special foil squares or Styrofoam blocks will be placed under all legs to prevent rust or furniture marks. These liners should not be removed for 2 or 3 days to prevent staining. Drapes, which touch the floor, must be kept off the damp carpet until carpet is completely dry.
In some cases, we will not move furniture that is too large or too fragile. Those pieces we consider such as large entertainment systems, full curio cabinets and anything the Operator deems too unstable to properly move.
– No. We do it as a customer courtesy.
– We only ask that you move the smaller, breakable items that are located on or around furniture that we will be moving.
– Some refer to our method of cleaning as “Steam Cleaning”. However, the technical term for it is Hot Water Solution Extraction. We use very hot water with what is comparable to a mild laundry type detergent.
Will cleaning affect wallpaper?
Whenever wallpaper and carpet meet, it is impossible to avoid getting the wallpaper wet. Most wallpapers are water resistant but if this is not the case, staining, where carpet and wallpaper meet, is a possibility.
– Yes, we pre-treat your stains and traffic areas.
How about stains?
Certain foods, beverages and cosmetics contain dyes or chemical which cause permanent staining which cleaning can not remove. Generally speaking our crews are trained in special spotting techniques which will remove the majority of spots and stains.
– The general drying time for carpets and upholstery cleaning is between 4-6 hours.
– Yes, just make sure that your feet are clean. Also, when walking from carpet to smooth floors such as tile or hardwood, be careful as it may slippery.
– We take all major credit cards – Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover. We also will accept checks and cash for payment.
Do you give estimates?
We like to look at the carpets to be cleaned before any work commences. It gives us a chance to inform our cleaning crew of the soiling condition and any special equipment required. We also give the customer a written estimate at that time and arrange for a convenient time slot to do the work.
– For Residential jobs, we give estimates over the phone based upon the amount of rooms you have. When the Carpet Operator and Helper come out for your scheduled appointment they can inspect the areas before they begin the cleaning.
– For Commercial jobs, we can schedule an appointed time to take a look at your carpet, furniture or ceramic tile and give you a price.
Do we clean tile?
– Yes. However, we can only clean Ceramic Tile. Our cleaning systems produce a high psi that only the strength of ceramic tile can handle.